Leelou Blogs

June 2, 2010

AT LAST!!!!!

I am so excited....and I've been having such good luck lately I can't believe it. I am finally after many tries on a design team!!! And it's digital scrapbooking...who would've thought when I dipped my "toes" into the digi world I would get on a digi team first! So the good stuff...it's for SusDesigns. Her designs are adorable! I love everything and I can't wait to play with all her kits! Here is my first LO from my first assignment! I am very nervous, so I hope everyone, especially Susanne, likes it! The kit is Blushing and I just love the colors! I took some great rainbow pics yesterday and immediately thought of this kit...that'll be the next LO with this kit. Thanks for looking...oh and did you see my new blinkie? :)

1 comment:

  1. I absolutely love it, Hun. You did a beautiful piece of work, I can really feel the love between your parents :)

    Sus

    ReplyDelete

911 Never Forget 911 Candle